Thank you for shopping Gentilini Motors, South Jersey’s #1 choice for New and Pre-Owned Vehicles since 1955. For over 25 Years we have been recognized as a Top Ten Dealer in the nation for our phenomenal customer service before, during, and after the sale.
Recent Arrival! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. 21/27 City/Highway MPG Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 21/27 City/Highway MPG Odometer is 92578 miles below market average!
2013 Ford Transit Connect XLT XLT Frozen White 4D Cargo Van Certified. FWD 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive Duratec 2.0L I4 DOHC Non-Smoker, Oil Change, Vehicle Detailed, Dealer Inspected, Wiper Blades, Order Code 310A, Rear Cargo 255-Degree Hinged Opening Doors, Reverse Sensing System (Non Disabling), SYNC Voice Activated Communications System.
Certification Program Details: Ford Blue Advantage: Blue Certified
* 139 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 3 Month/4,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* and 11,000 FordPass Rewards Points to use toward first maintenance visit For the best deals with real value and no empty promises, visit Gentilini Motors in Woodbine NJ today! For more information give us a call at 1-800-648-0242 or save time by stopping by. We are located in front of the Woodbine Airport at 500 & 555 John S Penn Blvd, Woodbine, NJ 08270.
Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes. Taxes, licensing costs, and registration fees means those usual taxes, charges, and fees payable to or collected on behalf of governmental agencies and necessary for the transfer of any interest in a motor vehicle or for the use of a motor vehicle. Other charges that a consumer may incur depending on type of vehicle or purchase/lease are document preparation charges, smog fees, disposition fees or charges for excess wear and tear.
* 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you’re a small business, there are few vehicles more appropriate than the Ford Transit Connect. Easy to operate and economical, the Transit Connect has been a runaway success for commercial operators. And if you simply want to run away, the small van (or its wagon variant) will carry far more of your gear than you might imagine. Source: KBB.com
* Easy to park and maneuver in tight spaces; above average fuel economy; large, versatile cargo area; clever business-oriented electronics features. Source: Edmunds