- BODY STYLE: 4D Sport Utility
- EXTERIOR COLOR: Glacier Metallic
- ENGINE: 2.4L 4 Cylinder
- TRANSMISSION: 9-Speed 948TE Automatic
Thank you for shopping Gentilini Motors, South Jersey’s #1 choice for New and Pre-Owned Vehicles since 1955. For over 25 Years we have been recognized as a Top Ten Dealer in the nation for our phenomenal customer service before, during, and after the sale.
Recent Arrival! Clean CARFAX. 21/29 City/Highway MPG 21/29 City/Highway MPG
2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude Latitude Glacier Metallic 4D Sport Utility 4WD 9-Speed 948TE Automatic 2.4L I4 MultiAir Non-Smoker, Oil Change, Vehicle Detailed, Dealer Inspected, Wiper Blades, 115V Auxiliary Power Outlet, 40/20/40 Rear Seat w/Trunk Pass-Thru, 9 Amplified Speakers w/Subwoofer, Air Conditioning ATC w/Dual Zone Control, Popular Equipment Group, Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar Adjust, Power 8-Way Driver Manual 4-Way Passenger Seats, Quick Order Package 27J.
For the best deals with real value and no empty promises, visit Gentilini Motors in Woodbine NJ today! For more information give us a call at 1-800-648-0242 or save time by stopping by. We are located in front of the Woodbine Airport at 500 & 555 John S Penn Blvd, Woodbine, NJ 08270.
Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes. Taxes, licensing costs, and registration fees means those usual taxes, charges, and fees payable to or collected on behalf of governmental agencies and necessary for the transfer of any interest in a motor vehicle or for the use of a motor vehicle. Other charges that a consumer may incur depending on type of vehicle or purchase/lease are document preparation charges, smog fees, disposition fees or charges for excess wear and tear.
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Fun SUVs * 2015 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel Drive Vehicles Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Subcompact SUVs Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000 * 2015 KBB.com Our 10 Favorite New-for-2015 Cars
* Lots of character; agile handling; plenty of easy-to-use technology features; best-in-class off-road capability for Trailhawk model. Source: Edmunds
* Prepare to tackle nature with the all new Jeep Renegade. A stiff body structure, a responsive steering system and an integrated KONI frequency selective damping front and rear strut system all add up to premium performance. The Renegade combines iconic Jeep styling with a smaller city friendly package. The available My Sky open-air, dual-panel roof features panels that can simply be retracted or removed completely for true open-air driving. Wheel options range from 16 to 18 inch. Renegade offers a host of over 70 active and passive safety and security features as well. The Renegade is available with two 4×4 systems: Jeep Active Drive on Sport, Latitude and Limited models and Jeep Active Drive Low on Trailhawk models. Both systems feature a rear axle disconnect system that seamlessly switches between two and four-wheel drive. The system increases efficiency when 4×4 isn’t needed and enhances traction when it is. Every Renegade 4×4 is equipped with available Selec-Terrain traction control. The system allows the driver to tune traction settings for conditions such as snow, sand, mud and exclusive to the Trailhawk model an additional rock setting. The Renegade gives you a choice of two powerful, fuel efficient engines including a 160hp 1.4L MultiAir Turbo Engine with 6-speed manual transmission standard to the Sport and Latitude models or a 180hp 2.4L Tigershark Engine with a 9-speed automatic transmission standard on Limited and Trailhawk models. Inside you will be greeted by such features as the Uconnect systems that come with options such as bluetooth, back up camera, and GPS. Other available features include USB/Aux input, heated seats and steering wheel, and an available nine speaker 506-watt audio system. Source: