i Grand Touring
Thank you for shopping Gentilini Motors, South Jersey’s #1 choice for New and Pre-Owned Vehicles since 1955. For over 25 Years we have been recognized as a Top Ten Dealer in the nation for our phenomenal customer service before, during, and after the sale.
30/41 City/Highway MPG Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 30/41 City/Highway MPG Odometer is 46791 miles below market average!
2015 Mazda Mazda3 i Grand Touring i Grand Touring Snowflake White Pearl Mica 4D Sedan Certified. FWD 6-Speed Automatic SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V Non-Smoker, Oil Change, Vehicle Detailed, Dealer Inspected, Wiper Blades, Automatic temperature control, Navigation System, Power moonroof.
Certification Program Details: Ford Blue Advantage: Blue Certified
* 139 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 3 Month/4,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* and 11,000 FordPass Rewards Points to use toward first maintenance visit For the best deals with real value and no empty promises, visit Gentilini Motors in Woodbine NJ today! For more information give us a call at 1-800-648-0242 or save time by stopping by. We are located in front of the Woodbine Airport at 500 & 555 John S Penn Blvd, Woodbine, NJ 08270.
Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes. Taxes, licensing costs, and registration fees means those usual taxes, charges, and fees payable to or collected on behalf of governmental agencies and necessary for the transfer of any interest in a motor vehicle or for the use of a motor vehicle. Other charges that a consumer may incur depending on type of vehicle or purchase/lease are document preparation charges, smog fees, disposition fees or charges for excess wear and tear.
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Late-Model Used Cars Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you’re seeking a compact sedan or hatchback with fun driving manners, great fuel economy, and class-above looks and features, the Mazda3 is an excellent choice. That Mazda’s compact car starts under $18,000 and retains its value very well is icing on the cake. Source: KBB.com
* In the world of compact cars the Mazda3 is the true driver’s bread and butter. Available in 2 unique models including a 4-door sedan with up to an EPA-estimated 41 MPG Hwy and a 5-door hatchback with a spacious interior. From sporty wheels to its sleek clear-lens taillights, Mazda3 masterfully blends function with design. Heated side mirrors, unobtrusive rain-sensing windshield wipers and bright-tipped dual exhaust outlets are just some of the standard features that sit atop the stylish 18-inch alloy wheels on s Grand Touring. Mazda3’s cabin was designed to excite before you even rev the engine, boasting a spacious interior; stylish, ergonomic seating and a dashboard full of available features including dual-zone automatic climate control and a one-touch power moonroof, Keyless Entry & Start System and Welcome Lighting System, heated front seats and an 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat, 60/40 split fold-down rear seating. Mazda’s SKYACTIV-G gasoline 2.0L engine produces efficient-yet-uncompromised performance, or for even more power choose the motorsports-proven 2.5L engine on 4-door and 5-door models. Both come available with 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission. Enjoy crisp, immersive sound delivered through an available 9-speaker Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System with AudioPilot ambient noise compensation technology. An available infotainment syst