Thank you for shopping Gentilini Motors, South Jersey’s #1 choice for New and Pre-Owned Vehicles since 1955. For over 25 Years we have been recognized as a Top Ten Dealer in the nation for our phenomenal customer service before, during, and after the sale.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. 18/23 City/Highway MPG
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Lariat Oxford White Super Cab Certified. 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic 2.7L V6 EcoBoost Non-Smoker, Oil Change, Vehicle Detailed, Dealer Inspected, Wiper Blades, 4WD, 110V/400W Outlet, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, BLIS Blind Spot Information System, Chrome Angular Step Bars, Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Equipment Group 501A Mid, Extended Range 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, LED Side-Mirror Spotlights, Low tire pressure warning, Power Glass Sideview Mirr w/Body-Color Skull Caps, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start System w/Remote Tailgate Release, Reverse Sensing System, Spray-In Bedliner (Pre-Installed), Traction control, Universal Garage Door Opener.
Certification Program Details: Ford Gold Advantage: Gold Certified
* 172 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Roadside Assistance
* Comprehensive Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first)
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 7 Year/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* SiriusXM Complimentary 3-month trial
* Full tank of fuel, fresh oil and filter and new wiper blades
* and 22,000 FordPass Rewards Points to use toward first maintenance visit For the best deals with real value and no empty promises, visit Gentilini Motors in Woodbine NJ today! For more information give us a call at 1-800-648-0242 or save time by stopping by. We are located in front of the Woodbine Airport at 500 & 555 John S Penn Blvd, Woodbine, NJ 08270.
Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes. Taxes, licensing costs, and registration fees means those usual taxes, charges, and fees payable to or collected on behalf of governmental agencies and necessary for the transfer of any interest in a motor vehicle or for the use of a motor vehicle. Other charges that a consumer may incur depending on type of vehicle or purchase/lease are document preparation charges, smog fees, disposition fees or charges for excess wear and tear.
* 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards