- BODY STYLE: 4D Sport Utility
- EXTERIOR COLOR: Silver Ice Metallic
- ENGINE: 1.5L 4 Cylinder
- TRANSMISSION: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
Thank you for shopping Gentilini Motors, South Jersey’s #1 choice for New and Pre-Owned Vehicles since 1955. For over 25 Years we have been recognized as a Top Ten Dealer in the nation for our phenomenal customer service before, during, and after the sale.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. 26/32 City/Highway MPG 26/32 City/Highway MPG Odometer is 6298 miles below market average!
2019 Chevrolet Equinox LS LS Silver Ice Metallic 4D Sport Utility Certified. FWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive 1.5L DOHC Non-Smoker, Oil Change, Vehicle Detailed, Dealer Inspected, Wiper Blades, 2-Way Power Driver Lumbar Control Seat Adjuster, 8-Way Power Driver Seat Adjuster, Carpeted Rear Floor Mats, Deep-Tinted Rear Glass, LS Convenience Package, Mechanical Jack w/Tools, Preferred Equipment Group 1LS.
Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 172 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program. SiriusXM 3-month trial subscription.
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $0
For the best deals with real value and no empty promises, visit Gentilini Motors in Woodbine NJ today! For more information give us a call at 1-800-648-0242 or save time by stopping by. We are located in front of the Woodbine Airport at 500 & 555 John S Penn Blvd, Woodbine, NJ 08270.
Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes. Taxes, licensing costs, and registration fees means those usual taxes, charges, and fees payable to or collected on behalf of governmental agencies and necessary for the transfer of any interest in a motor vehicle or for the use of a motor vehicle. Other charges that a consumer may incur depending on type of vehicle or purchase/lease are document preparation charges, smog fees, disposition fees or charges for excess wear and tear.
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2019 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $30,000