- BODY STYLE: 4D Sport Utility
- EXTERIOR COLOR: Pepperdust Metallic
- ENGINE: 3.6L 6 Cylinder
- TRANSMISSION: 9-Speed Automatic
Thank you for shopping Gentilini Motors, South Jersey’s #1 choice for New and Pre-Owned Vehicles since 1955. For over 25 Years we have been recognized as a Top Ten Dealer in the nation for our phenomenal customer service before, during, and after the sale.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. 18/27 City/Highway MPG Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 18/27 City/Highway MPG Odometer is 19037 miles below market average!
2019 Chevrolet Traverse LT Leather Leather LT Leather Pepperdust Metallic Leather 4D Sport Utility Certified. FWD 9-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 SIDI VVT Non-Smoker, Oil Change, Vehicle Detailed, Dealer Inspected, Wiper Blades, 120-Volt Power Outlet, Bose Premium 10-Speaker Audio System Feature, LT Premium Package, Preferred Equipment Group 3LT, Radio: Chevrolet Infotainment AM/FM Stereo w/Navigation, Rear Camera Mirror, Surround Vision, Wheels: 20″ Machined Face Aluminum.
Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program. SiriusXM 3-month trial subscription.
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 172 Point Inspection
For the best deals with real value and no empty promises, visit Gentilini Motors in Woodbine NJ today! For more information give us a call at 1-800-648-0242 or save time by stopping by. We are located in front of the Woodbine Airport at 500 & 555 John S Penn Blvd, Woodbine, NJ 08270.
Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes. Taxes, licensing costs, and registration fees means those usual taxes, charges, and fees payable to or collected on behalf of governmental agencies and necessary for the transfer of any interest in a motor vehicle or for the use of a motor vehicle. Other charges that a consumer may incur depending on type of vehicle or purchase/lease are document preparation charges, smog fees, disposition fees or charges for excess wear and tear.
* 2019 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars