- BODY STYLE: 4D Sport Utility
- EXTERIOR COLOR: Star White Metallic Tri-Coat
- ENGINE: 2.3L 4 Cylinder
- TRANSMISSION: 10-Speed Automatic
Thank you for shopping Gentilini Motors, South Jersey’s #1 choice for New and Pre-Owned Vehicles since 1955. For over 25 Years we have been recognized as a Top Ten Dealer in the nation for our phenomenal customer service before, during, and after the sale.
Recent Arrival! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. 20/27 City/Highway MPG 20/27 City/Highway MPG
2020 Ford Explorer XLT XLT Star White Metallic Tri-Coat 4D Sport Utility Certified. 4WD 10-Speed Automatic 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 Non-Smoker, Oil Change, Vehicle Detailed, Dealer Inspected, Wiper Blades, 4WD, 1st & 2nd Row Heated Seats, 20″ Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels, ActiveX Captain’s Chairs, Comfort Package, Equipment Group 202A, Evasive Steering Assist, Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+, Heated Steering Wheel, Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control, LED Fog Lamps, Remote Start System, Twin Panel Moonroof, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System.
Certification Program Details: Ford Gold Advantage: Gold Certified
* 172 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Roadside Assistance
* Comprehensive Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first)
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 7 Year/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* SiriusXM Complimentary 3-month trial
* Full tank of fuel, fresh oil and filter and new wiper blades
* and 22,000 FordPass Rewards Points to use toward first maintenance visit For the best deals with real value and no empty promises, visit Gentilini Motors in Woodbine NJ today! For more information give us a call at 1-800-648-0242 or save time by stopping by. We are located in front of the Woodbine Airport at 500 & 555 John S Penn Blvd, Woodbine, NJ 08270.
Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes. Taxes, licensing costs, and registration fees means those usual taxes, charges, and fees payable to or collected on behalf of governmental agencies and necessary for the transfer of any interest in a motor vehicle or for the use of a motor vehicle. Other charges that a consumer may incur depending on type of vehicle or purchase/lease are document preparation charges, smog fees, disposition fees or charges for excess wear and tear.
* 2020 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Worth Waiting For * 2020 KBB.com 10 Favorite New-for-2020 Cars