Thank you for shopping Gentilini Motors, South Jersey’s #1 choice for New and Pre-Owned Vehicles since 1955. For over 25 Years we have been recognized as a Top Ten Dealer in the nation for our phenomenal customer service before, during, and after the sale.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. 20/27 City/Highway MPG 20/27 City/Highway MPG Odometer is 4580 miles below market average!
2021 Ford Explorer XLT XLT Oxford White 4D Sport Utility Certified. 4WD 10-Speed Automatic 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 Non-Smoker, Oil Change, Vehicle Detailed, Dealer Inspected, Wiper Blades, 4WD, 20″ Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels, Acoustic-Laminated Front Side Windows, ActiveX Captain’s Chairs, Class III Trailer Tow Package, Equipment Group 202A, Heated Steering Wheel, LED Fog Lamps, Remote Start System, SelectShift Capability w/Paddle Shifters.
* Limited Warranty: 3 Month/4,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date (for Ford Blue Certified program), 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date (for Ford Gold Certified program)
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Roadside Assistance
* Vehicle History
* 172 Point Inspection (for Ford Gold Certified program), 139 Point Inspection (for Ford Blue Certified program)
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date (for Ford Gold Certified program)
* and 22,000 FordPass Rewards Points to use toward first two maintenance visits (for Ford Gold Certified program), and 11,000 FordPass Rewards Points to use toward first maintenance visit (for Ford Blue Certified program)
* Transferable Warranty
For the best deals with real value and no empty promises, visit Gentilini Motors in Woodbine NJ today! For more information give us a call at 1-800-648-0242 or save time by stopping by. We are located in front of the Woodbine Airport at 500 & 555 John S Penn Blvd, Woodbine, NJ 08270.
Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes. Taxes, licensing costs, and registration fees means those usual taxes, charges, and fees payable to or collected on behalf of governmental agencies and necessary for the transfer of any interest in a motor vehicle or for the use of a motor vehicle. Other charges that a consumer may incur depending on type of vehicle or purchase/lease are document preparation charges, smog fees, disposition fees or charges for excess wear and tear.